Do you want to repair the joints in your exterior wall easily, quickly and sustainably? Alabastine outside joint repair provides excellent adhesion and a weather-resistant end result.
- For damaged extensions
||310 ml. tube|
|Processing temperature:||min. 5°C|
|Color:||Grey, dark grey & silver grey|
|Drying time:||dust dry after 30 minutes|
|Hardening time:||Completely dry after 24 hours|
- The substrate must be clean, dry, dust and grease free.
- Remove loose parts.
- Open the tube by the thread and apply the nozzle.
- Apply the product directly to the crack or add, using the gun gun.
- Try to fill the add as completely as possible.
- Attention! The inclined opening in the nozzle must be directed towards the groove.
- Tip: Pre-wet the front side of the bricks to be added with a sponge.
- After applying the joint, remove the excess material immediately with a wet sponge.
- For a smooth result, wipe the joint with joint nail or a small flush knife or wet brush.
- Clean tools and hands immediately after use with warm water.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!