The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Alabastine outside joint repair grey - 310 ml.
Out of stock, will be delivered
Repairs damaged outer joints. Weatherproof and wear resistant. 310 ml tube.
Do you want to repair the joints in your exterior wall easily, quickly and sustainably? Alabastine outside joint repair provides excellent adhesion and a weather-resistant end result.
- For damaged extensions
|Tools: ||Sealant gun |
|Packaging: ||310 ml. tube |
|Processing temperature: ||min. 5°C |
|Color: ||Grey, dark grey & silver grey |
|Drying time: ||dust dry after 30 minutes |
|Hardening time: ||Completely dry after 24 hours |
- The substrate must be clean, dry, dust and grease free.
- Remove loose parts.
- Open the tube by the thread and apply the nozzle.
- Apply the product directly to the crack or add, using the gun gun.
- Try to fill the add as completely as possible.
- Attention! The inclined opening in the nozzle must be directed towards the groove.
- Tip: Pre-wet the front side of the bricks to be added with a sponge.
- After applying the joint, remove the excess material immediately with a wet sponge.
- For a smooth result, wipe the joint with joint nail or a small flush knife or wet brush.
- Clean tools and hands immediately after use with warm water.
We found other products you might like!