Bison poly max high tack express white - 425 grams
Universal, high-quality adhesive and sealant based on unique SMP technology with super fast final strength build-up. Packaging of 425 grams.
Bison polymax: a universal, high-quality adhesive and sealant based on unique SMP technology with super fast final strength build-up.
- Very high initial bond strength
- Super-fast building of final bonding strength
- Permanently elastic
- Can be used internally and externally
- Paintable (test first)
- Good filling capacity
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- Water and all-weatherproof
- 100% adhesive (non-shrinking)
- Also bonds to slightly damp surfaces
- Excellent bonding without primer
- Acid-free, odourless
- Bonding: e.g. glass, stone, natural stone, concrete, plasterwork, many synthetic materials, wood, chipboard, Trespa, iron, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel and other metals, ceramic tiles, cork and mirrors.
- Fixing: e.g. skirting boards, lathing, window sills, doorsteps, roof edges, construction boards, insulation materials, gypsum boards, polystyrene ornaments and decorative frames.
- Sealing: e.g. skirting boards (synthetics), window frames, stair steps, window sills, doorsteps and drywalls. Also suitable for sealing cracks in walls and ceilings.
We found other products you might like!