Our own line of primer, suitable for wood inside and outside. Excellent quality, very competitively priced!
Bullpaint wood primer for inside and outside is an “breathable” primer based on alkyd resin. Bullpaint primer has a good filling and adhesion on untreated wood and on existing alkyd resin coatings. The primer penetrates well into the wood and forms an excellent adhesive layer for all types of wood.
Directions for use:
Substrate must be dry, clean and free of grease. Apply with a brush or paint roller. Dilute the first layer by around 5%, sand lightly between the layers. Stir Bullpaint primer thoroughly before and during use, immediately close the can after use.
- Number of layers: Generally apply two layers to new wood.
- Drying: dust-dry after 4 hours at 18°C.
- Paintable: after 24 hours at 18°C.
- Usage: 11-13 m² per 1000 ml.
- Dilution: white spirit. Tools can be cleaned with white spirit.