Pattex acrylbad- & shower sanitary silicone is an acid curing siliconekit. Suitable for a durable and watertight sealing of the joints between the bath or shower and tiles or between the sink, toilet or bidet and wall or floor, or between the shower wall and floor or wall. Pattex acrylbad- & shower sanitary silicone can be applied without primer.
- application Temperature: + 5°C to + 40°C
- Temperature range: - 40°C to + 180°C
- Huidvormingstijd: approx. 15 min
- setting Time: approx. 2 days. at a film thickness of 5mm (23°C and 50% rel. humidity)
- Total allowable deformation: 25%
- Range triangular insert of 6x6mm: 300ml =15m add
Connection and connections in sanitary areas:
- Shower trays
- Randafdichtingen of floors and tiles in kitchen and bathroom.
Good adhesion to:
- Acrylic bath
- Sanitary ceramics
- Plastics such as PMMA, PVC, PC
Not suitable for use on porous materials (e.g. stone, concrete, sand-lime brick), sensitive metals, non-ferrous metals and plastics such as PE, PP, EPDM rubbers and PTFE.